Know How and Trade Secrets
Know-how and trade secrets are among key assets of a competitive business. In order to protect its interests against actions of unfair competitors, employees and other market players, a company should put in place a number of safeguards and internal policies to protect against unwanted circulation of confidential and valuable information.
We advise on how to protect valuable and proprietary information within your business and will help you identify the procedures necessary to maintain confidentiality and what actions should be taken to keep valuable information confidential.
Our services include:
- preparation and negotiation of contracts and assistance in drafting other contractual clauses to protect confidential information;
- drafting employment and non-competition agreements;
- drafting confidentiality agreements;
- drafting license and know-how agreements;
- drafting intenal procedures and regulations.